What is Invoice Financing?
Invoice Financing is a form of financial transaction whereby the buyer/seller uses an invoice as their collateral to quickly gain short-term loans from a financing company.
How does invoice financing work?
iLending helps you secure collateral-free loans through a fully digitalised/paperless process. With iLending, you can apply for an amount of up to RM500,000 with interest rate of 0.1%-1.5% per month with a tenure of up to 6 months.
Upon approval of the invoice financing amount, we will credit the amount to you after fee deduction.
Repayment will be in monthly installments and is fully automated given that there is sufficient amount in your bank account.
Why is invoice financing important?
It is a flexible way to fund your investments and it secures your cash flow while you are allowed to extend your payment terms. This is a great way for your business to grow at any time without having to worry about immediate financial issues.
Are there any fees & charges?
1. Attestation fees: 5% of the approved amount deducted before disbursement
2. Stamping fees: 5% of the approved amount deducted before disbursement
Should there be any late repayments, a 0.67% interest fee will be added into the remaining unpaid balance monthly.
What are the required documents that I would need for invoice financing?
Required documents for Invoice Financing:
- All SSM Forms
- Business License - MPK/Industry License
- Bank Statement for 6 months
- Reimbursement documents (BL/DO/Transaction slip)
- Contract (PO/LC)
- Auditor report (For company more than 1 year)
- Management account report (For company less less than 1 year)